What is Dance Marathon?
Miracle Network Dance Marathon is a student-led, yearlong fundraiser that helps kids at your local Children’s Miracle Network Hospital—Boston Children’s (that’s us!).
We make participation easy by providing you with a variety of resources, including:
- a registration and fundraising website
- access to information from participating schools around the country
- contact with Dance Marathon specialists at Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals
- Boston Children’s staff member who regularly communicates with you throughout the planning process
The year culminates with a 4-12 hour campus “dance party” including:
- the possibility to meet Boston Children’s patient families
- games, entertainment and (of course) dancing–all planned by you!
- the big reveal: your annual fundraising total
The event at your middle school, high school or college/university will have music, food and fun all determined by you!
A resume builder
You’ll gain leadership, teamwork and nonprofit business experience—skills that college admissions counselors and employers desire.
A community builder
Dance Marathon unites your entire school or campus around a local cause.
For more information, contact Nikki Benoit at 857-218-3144 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Nikki Benoit:
Thanks to our Dance Marathon schools
Belmont Hill School
Brookline High School
Natick High School
University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
University of New Hampshire
Wachusett Regional High School
Westborough High School
Westwood High School