Circle of Care
Circle of Care members are our most generous supporters who give $10,000 or more annually to the hospital. This exclusive and growing network of benefactors helps Boston Children’s remain the nation’s top pediatric hospital, and largest, most active research center at a pediatric enterprise.
Membership benefits include:
- Invitation to our Boston-area Circle of Care event where you’ll hear from Boston Children’s world-renowned doctors and meet other Circle of Care members.
- Listing on the donor wall in Boston Children’s Hospital's main lobby.
- Invitation to hospital for a history tour. See how the hospital has led the way in pediatric health care for more than 130 years.
- Recognition in Boston Children’s Annual Report on Philanthropy.
- Subscription to Spirit of Giving, which brings you the latest news of how generosity transforms Boston Children’s.
Kids like Jack benefit because you care
Before Jack was born, an ultrasound revealed a blockage in his heart. Boston Children's doctors performed a novel procedure, repairing Jack's heart – then the size of a grape – while he was still in his mother's womb. Thanks to this first-of-its-kind care, Jack was born perfectly healthy.
Boston Children's Hospital is the nation's top pediatric hospital—ranked first in most specialties. It’s proof your support means the best care for kids.