Run for Boston Children's
Running this road race will be a major personal achievement. Running it for Boston Children's will bring even more satisfaction—knowing you're helping kids.
Apply Today »
Team Members Must Be
- Capable of running the race in less than 1 hour, 40 minutes (no walkers)
Team Members must commit to:
- Submitting a a non-refundable $50 deposit and credit card number upon acceptance to the team.
- Raising the $1,000 fundraising minimum or being personally responsible for the balance by August 23, 2013.
Registered runners must:
- Show proof of registration for the 2013 New Balance Falmouth Road Race.
- Submit a $25 non-refundable deposit to secure their place on the team.
- Raise at least $500 to support Boston Children's life-changing work.
Any runner who raises $2,000 or more will become a member of the Children's Champions Club, an exclusive recognition society for Miles for Miracles Teams.