Ways to Give

Make a Gift of Securities

Giving securities to Boston Children’s helps the hospital and can have significant financial advantages for you—especially if your securities have increased in value.

Either transfer your securities from a brokerage account to the hospital’s account or send them to us with a cover note and (under separate cover) a signed stock or bond power form.

Transfer securities from a brokerage account

If the securities are in a brokerage account, ask your broker to transfer them to the hospital’s account at UBS Financial Services. The broker will need the following information:

UBS Financial Services, DTC #0221
Credit Children’s Medical Center
Account #Y9-65810-63
Attn: Wayne Davis or Michele Mold
Telephone: (617) 247-6371 or (877) 722-0060

If you decide to use this method, please tell Ethridge King at the Children’s Hospital Trust. Here’s his contact information:

Phone: (617) 355-8868
Fax: (617) 355-6530

Send stock or bond certificates

If your stocks or bonds are in certificate form, please send them (with a note about gifting)—unendorsed—to the attention of:

Michele Mold
UBS Financial Services
100 Federal Street, 27th Floor
Boston, MA 02110

Also, in a separate mailing, please send a signed stock or bond power to Ms. Mold’s attention. Here is a combined Irrevocable Stock or Bond Power form you can download, for your convenience:

Download Stock or Bond Form (pdf) »


My Son's Life

“Thanks for my son’s life. It’s been the best gift imaginable.”

- Dan Marshall on Facebook.


Need more information about giving securities?

Contact:Ethridge King
Phone:(617) 355-8868
Email: Ethridge.King@chtrust.org
Fax:(617) 355-6530