Make a Monthly Dream Maker Gift
Becoming a Dream Maker is a wonderful, simple thing to do for Boston Children’s! All you have to do is decide how much you want to give each month ($15 minimum). We’ll do the rest to make dreams come true for our young patients and their families.
Why give monthly?
Convenience - Choose an amount that fits easily into your monthly budget. It will automatically be deducted from your credit or debit card and get to us safely and on time—saving you the hassle of writing multiple checks.
Efficiency - Dream Maker gifts mean less paperwork and postage, reducing our expenses and increasing our efficiency. That means more of your gift goes to caring for children, supporting innovative research, training the next generation of top pediatric physicians and nurses and expanding our healing reach to urban communities.
Control - Because we hope you’re with Boston Children’s for the long haul, we don’t set an end-date for your Dream Maker giving. You’re in complete control! If you need to make changes, just call your Dream Maker representative, Mackenzie Clark, anytime: (857) 218-3273.
As a Dream Maker, you’ll receive:
- Regular updates and stories of courage and inspiration from the kids at Boston Children’s.
- Our quarterly newsletter, “Children’s Connection."
- A year-end statement that documents your generosity and how your gifts have helped.
- Opportunities throughout the year to get more involved with the hospital; and to share your story in hospital publications or during our Radiothon.
- Your own Dream Maker representative, Mackenzie Clark, to answer questions about the program.
Become a Dream Maker in 3 easy steps:
- Decide how much you want to give each month ($15 minimum).
- Decide which debit or credit card you want to use. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
- Make a Dream Maker gift online or by phone.
Set up a Dream Maker gift online»