Things you'll need to register
Interested in creating a fundraiser to support Boston Children’s Hospital? Here are a few details you'll need when you register:
- Fundraiser name
- Fundraiser date and details
- Will you create a fundraising team? This allows multiple participants to create their own fundraising pages under your fundraiser.
- Total estimated cost of your fundraiser
- Anticipated revenue
- Anticipated expenses—please note, these cannot exceed 30% of your net revenue
- Will your fundraiser be annual?
- Do you wish to donate funds raised to a specific area of the hospital?
If you have any questions about the registration process, contact our team at 857-218-5082 or email@example.com.
How we can help
For all fundraisers, Boston Children’s can:
- offer advice on event planning
- help you determine where to direct your gift at the hospital—providing critical mission support in the hospital’s area of greatest need, or identifying a hospital program department that’s meaningful to you
- provide you with a logo for your marketing materials
- mail a letter of endorsement used to validate the authenticity of your event
- provide banners, balloons and other promotional items based on the type of event
- provide thank you postcards
- provide access to your own fundraising page
Unfortunately, we cannot:
- guarantee event attendance of patients, physicians or staff
- guarantee staff participation at your committee or planning meetings
- provide mailing lists of donors or vendors
- guarantee volunteer support at the event
- provide Boston Children’s Hospital stationery or create marketing materials
- financially support or reimburse you for expenses
- solicit businesses or vendors for support
- provide patient pictures or stories
- endorse fundraisers with a gambling element (excluding raffles or auctions), or those sponsored by alcohol or tobacco companies
Support a fundraiser
Donate to a friend or loved one’s Community Fundraiser.
Bring Dance Marathon to your school
Join the national movement. Organize an ongoing fundraiser, culminating in an unforgettable “dance party” filled with music, games, activities and more. Every dollar raised supports the kids at Boston Children’s.
We’re here to help! Call us at 857-218-3189 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.