Things you'll need to register
Interested in creating a fundraiser to support Boston Children’s Hospital? Here are a few details you'll need when you register:
- Fundraiser name
- Fundraiser date and details
- Will you create a fundraising team? This allows multiple participants to create their own fundraising pages under your fundraiser.
- Total estimated cost of your fundraiser
- Anticipated revenue
- Anticipated expenses—please note, these cannot exceed 30% of your net revenue
- Will your fundraiser be annual?
- Do you wish to donate funds raised to a specific area of the hospital?
If you have any questions about the registration process, contact our team at 857-218-5082 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we can help
For all fundraisers, Boston Children’s can:
- offer advice on event planning
- help you determine where to direct your gift at the hospital—providing critical mission support in the hospital’s area of greatest need, or identifying a hospital program department that’s meaningful to you
- provide you with a logo for your marketing materials
- mail a letter of endorsement used to validate the authenticity of your event
- provide banners, balloons and other promotional items based on the type of event
- provide thank you postcards
- provide access to your own fundraising page
Unfortunately, we cannot:
- guarantee event attendance of patients, physicians or staff
- guarantee staff participation at your committee or planning meetings
- provide mailing lists of donors or vendors
- guarantee volunteer support at the event
- provide Boston Children’s Hospital stationery or create marketing materials
- financially support or reimburse you for expenses
- solicit businesses or vendors for support
- provide patient pictures or stories
- endorse fundraisers with a gambling element (excluding raffles or auctions), or those sponsored by alcohol or tobacco companies